Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III

sheets in a document - can I set them to specified rows?

Hi

I have a document with 11 sheets - What I would like to do is have the sheets in separate rows - that I can control (currently they just go one after another  - I have used color to group them, but I think i would prefer rows.  Is this possible?

Capture.PNG

Thank you

Jo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Such customizing isn't possible with the sheet-tabs. If you want to get more flexibility with the sheet-navigation you need to disable the sheet-tabs and using instead textboxes for them with actions on each which switch a variable which controlled the visibilty of the sheets. In this way you could also group your sheets instead of using several rows of buttons (the same could you get with fieldselections within one ore several listboxes but very common is the use of the above mentioned textboxes).

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Such customizing isn't possible with the sheet-tabs. If you want to get more flexibility with the sheet-navigation you need to disable the sheet-tabs and using instead textboxes for them with actions on each which switch a variable which controlled the visibilty of the sheets. In this way you could also group your sheets instead of using several rows of buttons (the same could you get with fieldselections within one ore several listboxes but very common is the use of the above mentioned textboxes).

- Marcus

josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus

I am having problems logging in.

When I click log in – the page takes me to Single sign-On – but there is nowhere for me to actually do the username and password – that is using Explorer

But it is ok when I use FireFox????

Jo

josephinetedesc
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you Marcus.

Jo