Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Customize chart after calculus condition not satisfied

I have a chart pivot table which the same function as as listbox ( in first picture ).

Chart.PNG

When the calculation condition is not satisfied I do not want show values in listbox. At this time, it returns the following graph:

Error.PNG

Is there any way to customize the type of chart that appears (at least the colors ) if the error message is not satisfied ? It's a little bad present this white box to my customer If the conditions isn't satisfeid

I've tried with the following expression in Tab Dimension but is not effective as it reveals some problems:

=IF(GetSelectedCount(Team) <=1,ID)

Basically, I only want to show ID if only have 0 ou 1 team selected.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check the attached example.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Have you explored the option to use the calculation condition on the General tab of chart properties? You can set a calculation condition of GetSelectedCount(Team) <= 1 and if the condition is not met, you can show them a customized error message using the Error Messages option again on the General tab

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny T,

Thanks for your response. What I've explored is that I only customize the error message, Is there any option to customize the chart in case of condition calculation no satisfeid?

sunny_talwar

What kind of customization are you looking for? What should the chart show if your above condition is not met?

Not applicable
Author

The same aspect that the first image. If the condition calculation isn't satisfeid I don't want to show any value.

Like I said, I can do using the expression =IF(GetSelectedCount(Team) <=1,ID)

in the dimension tab but when I use it I found some troubles...

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check the attached example.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Yes, probably I've to use something like that... Thanks!

vikasmahajan

Another Way see attached file

HTH

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.