Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlksense extensions Authentication

Hello i need to let auto-authenticate users in order to access to a mashup application on a qliksense server, is it possible using any available API?

I can't find usefull example!!

Thanks

Marco

14 Replies
Fredrik_Lautrup
Employee
Employee

If I would do this setup I would

1. On a virtual proxy I would choose the option "Always anonymous" under the authentication tab.
  2. You need to add your web server name to the "Web socket origin white list"
  3. I would create a login access rule that grants only anonymous users access tokens from this pool. I think your rule should work but there are other ways to detect anonymous users that you could test. All anonymous users belong to the userDirectory=NONE so a rule like user.userDirectory="NONE" or a rule like user.userID like "anonymous*" should also do the trick.
  4. In the development of the mashup make sure you use the virtual proxy in the links

From reading the thread it looks like this is the setup you are aiming for? is this correct?

Is your mashup based on iframes or div tag integration?

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have added the user.userDirectory="NONE" and now the "InvalidAccessType" error.

But i need to avoid this error due to the ssl connection (in practice is it possible to bypass this? The application in which the extensione is integrated is using iframe).

https.png

Thanks

Marco

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have tried to export certificate from the qlik server and import it on the client machine using this utility:

certificate_export.png

But now i get the "NoAvailableAccessType" Error.

How can i solve this?

Thanks

Marco

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Now, i have removed the client, server and CA certificates on the QlikSense server, after this i have changed the proxy authentication to "Always Not Anonimous", in this case i can't access the qmc.

errore_server.png

How can i do?

Marco

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have reinstalled the qliksense server and tried to let access to qmc using certificate but i have noticed this:

certificato.png

If i export the certificate using the qmc certifcate it doesn't work.

Thanks

Marco