Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

App Migration issues after 2.2.3 upgrade

Hi All,

We tried to upgrade qliksense 2.0.1 to 2.2.3 the upgrade installation completed smoothly.

When we login to the QMC the status across the app indicates "Successfully" but when we login through the hub we are not able to see any of the apps.

So we think the apps has not been migrated contrary towards displayed in the QMC. We even tried to repair the installation and reinstall the certificate but both did not fix the issue.

Please help with this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I found that after pressing the migrate option in the QMC under the apps section I had to then rename the apps and apply those changes for them to appear.  After renaming them I was able to rename them back to what they were named before and they continued to show up.

I am still trying to get scheduled reload tasks running after the upgrade though, so I don't know yet if this is a complete solution or not.  Has definitely been a bit of a painful upgrade.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest on this.

Not applicable

I found that after pressing the migrate option in the QMC under the apps section I had to then rename the apps and apply those changes for them to appear.  After renaming them I was able to rename them back to what they were named before and they continued to show up.

I am still trying to get scheduled reload tasks running after the upgrade though, so I don't know yet if this is a complete solution or not.  Has definitely been a bit of a painful upgrade.