Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to fetch data from Google analytics for any website?

Hi,

I have made created connection with google analytics through Rest Api but there are no such relevent data getting.

I want like this type of data- 1- how many times end user click on search button? 2- How many times he spend on that page?

3- From where the most searchable area?

Can please anyone help me out for the same.

4 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Tanushree,

You can make use of the QlikRest Connector in Qliksense to fetch data from google analytics:

Check this guide: http://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/RESTConnector/1.0/12/QlikRESTConnector1.0.pdf

This should help you through the process to extracting data from google analytics.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Dear sangram reddy,

I have already created connection google analytics through RestConnector but i want field like "how many likes on fb pages", "friends name" if I connect with gmail of Facebook.

Thanks for your rply.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Tanushree,

For you to fetch a users information you will need their consent before you can access the data. I am not sure if the rest connector will provide you access to do that, But you I have a users inforamtion either Facebook or Gmail using Google API and Facebook API using Javascript and saved the data into a database. This is possible only if the user allows you to fetch the information.

Thanks,

Sangram.