Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

How do I solve error in the hidden script? No Tasks incremental logs found

When running governance dashboard 2.0.1 I get an "Error in hidden script". How do I troubleshoot and solve it?

GD2_error in hidden script.PNG

When looking at the QVGD_TRACE_2.0.1.txt file I read the following.

traceEntrytraceTimestamptraceMessage
12016-03-15 11:11:39File path 0 set to D:\QlikView\Test
22016-03-15 11:11:39Server path 0 set to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer
32016-03-15 11:11:39Publisher path 0 set to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService
42016-03-15 11:11:39QVPR path 0 set to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR
52016-03-15 11:11:46No incremental Events records found so no incremental update necessary.
62016-03-15 11:11:46No incremental Performance records found so no incremental update necessary.
72016-03-15 11:11:46No incremental Audit records found so no incremental update necessary.
82016-03-15 11:11:46No incremental Sessions records found so no incremental update necessary.
92016-03-15 11:11:48No Tasks incremental logs found.
102016-03-15 11:12:02"1 errors encountered during this reload: Table Not Found

"

112016-03-15 11:12:02On this fine day 15 of Mar 2016, after 00:00:23 the original Qlik-supported load script has been reloaded. Enjoy the Governance Dashboard 2.0.1!

My guess that it has something to do with row 9. "No Task incremental logs found".

I get these files when running the GD2.0.1. (The DF_Script_for_GD.qvs is a QDF-file which is not used)

GD2_files.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vegar

If you edit script in GD 2.0 all you see is one tab with comments. However that tab also provides the password for the hidden script

GO File - Edit Hidden script and when prompted enter the password. You will be able to view the hidden script.

Whilst in edit script for the hidden script you can also  perform a reload and this should provide you with more detailed information about your error.

I encountered a similar problem and found I had not set up the config to the required file paths correctly, see this post

If that doesn't help at least you can walk through the hidden script to find the cause of your error. There's a lot of it. but it is interesting.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

From this message

102016-03-15 11:12:02"1 errors encountered during this reload: Table Not Found

It seems, You are loading a table which is not avail in source data, re check your hidden script code and see whether all the table exist or not?

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks for posting sureshqv , but I don't find it applicable for this issue.

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

It is hidden in the Governance Dashboard application. End users do not have access into the hidden script area only the Qlik personell such as twa‌ etc does.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vegar

If you edit script in GD 2.0 all you see is one tab with comments. However that tab also provides the password for the hidden script

GO File - Edit Hidden script and when prompted enter the password. You will be able to view the hidden script.

Whilst in edit script for the hidden script you can also  perform a reload and this should provide you with more detailed information about your error.

I encountered a similar problem and found I had not set up the config to the required file paths correctly, see this post

If that doesn't help at least you can walk through the hidden script to find the cause of your error. There's a lot of it. but it is interesting.

avinashelite

please check the script in the hidden script ...I feel their is some syntax issue

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

I missed the detail about the password beeing provided in the script. That helped alot.

The link to  Governance 2.0 error at ReloadHeatmapSort was useful. I made an adjustment to the vInputServerPath  variable and everything works as a charm.

Thanks for your help paul.w.routledge‌, Avinashelite, balrajahlawat and sureshqv