Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is QlikSense shared cloud able to export to csv or pdf?

I am not getting the option to do so after exporting to the shared cloud.  Is this by design?  I have not come across any documentation or references to it online.  I am using the free version, so I suspect it is a limitation related to that.  Is there a setting somewhere that is used to manage that ability for followers?  Thanks in advance.

12 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Works for me

comm209437.png

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Is that on the free version?

Was it enabled by default?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes and yes

Not applicable
Author

Was the doc created on the cloud, or uploaded to cloud after being developed on the desktop?  Everything is fine on the personal cloud, but the second I publish to shared cloud I cease to even have a right-click menu. 

There is literally nothing about this on the web.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I have no problem with apps created with Qlik Sense Desktop and uploaded to Qlik Cloud.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Steve,

Try using a different browser.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

In Shared Cloud I have tried to get a right-click context menu by which I can export data in three browsers: Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  This functions as expected in the Personal Cloud section, but when I perform the same action on the same application in Shared Cloud a context menu does not appear when I right click.

Are those on this thread successfully seeing a menu to export data while in Personal Cloud, OR Shared Cloud?

It seems like an intentional limitation. There also doesn't seem to be anywhere that specifically outlines what Cloud Plus can or cannot do.  Anyone aware of such a thing (beside the website)? 

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem as you. I can export to pdf while the app is in my personal cloud, by i can't export anymore when i share it with others. Can anyone help us?

Not applicable
Author

It is very puzzling that there does not seem to be one cohesive view on this either on the forums, or from the QlikView partner I have been speaking with. Seems a pretty basic yes/no question to me.