Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Want to learn Qlickview

Hi all,

Can someone advise me on how can I get to learn qlickview and actually practice it so that I can get a job afterwards? I've just started doing SQL then I plan on doing Macro and Qlickview. Should I get certified in all these then look for a job or is there any other way? Any advise is highly appreciated.  I'm thinking a change in my career, I'm currently working with SAP HR.

Thanks in advance!

13 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Em C wrote:

although they usually ask

Assumptions will kill you . You probably have other technical skills; everything counts.

May you live in interesting times!
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you have SAP (HR) experience you may bring something to the table they might just be looking for.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I hope it would be a plus. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello,

The first step is to take the free training.  Visit QlikView Training: How to Add Business Intelligence

all the courses under  "Getting Started" are free  and OnDemand.

You can also view all of the free tutorials on Qlik Community by visiting New to QlikView Videos

To test your knowledge, take the free Skills Assessment Take the Qlik Skills Assessment: Become A Power User

Once you have done these, we recommend you register for classroom training, to see available classes near you or online visit Qlik Training Search Page

Thank you,

Sarah Miller