Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

What time zone in NPrinting 17 corresponds to the US central time zone?

I'm using America/Detroit and it looks right, but that's in the eastern time zone.  Although it's weird that there is also an option for America/New York which is in the same time zone, so I assume that they wanted to include Detroit in the central time zone?

Thanks, Karl

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Karl,

A more complete and extensive list of time zones will be added in the Next service release of NP 17.

America/Costa_Rica will work for the time being since it is the same when compared with central time.

Please contact your Qlik Account or Partner manager for a schedule of service release dates.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Karl,

A more complete and extensive list of time zones will be added in the Next service release of NP 17.

America/Costa_Rica will work for the time being since it is the same when compared with central time.

Please contact your Qlik Account or Partner manager for a schedule of service release dates.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Thanks Frank.  I'll stick with Detroit for now which seems to be working and wait for the next service release to change it to the proper time zone.  Costa Rica doesn't observe daylight saving time so the time is not correct right now.

Best, Karl