Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting Page on Multiple slides - Cover Page doesn't work

Hi there!

I am doing a PowerPoint report with a template having 2 slides with images and 1 cover page.

I have put the page tag on the 2 slides I want to use page on which is slide 2 and 3.

I have also been following the help - How to Add Pages Cycled in Multiple Slides but I can't make it work with my cover page. It works when I take it away and set the page/slide properties to 1-2, but as soon as I add a cover page and change slide properties to 2-3 it doesn't work anymore.

Am I perhaps doint things in the wrong order... I don't know and can't figure it out.

Thanks for your help!!

Regards
Michelle

14 Replies
MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Mike!

I got one report to work (thanks )but the other one (the same case but with Multidoc as well) still doesn't work. Or shall I say, I made it work once, but when trying to redo it, everything goes wrong. It is really strange.

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Sorry by the way... I should have sent you a message during the day but NPrinting kept me busy.
Regards
Michelle

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Update!! I got my multidoc report to work as well. The way I made it work was to do minor pieces of the report and preview, followed by another minor piece and preview and so on...

It really should not matter but all of a sudden it worked (even though I did the same steps as before...!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear!

Sometimes persistence is the answer.  You know a good definition of a master is someone who has failed more times than most have tried.  I have to keep reminding myself of that. 

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I will be thinking of that next time NPrinting is messing with me