Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Color or box a KPI Object in Qlik Sense

Hi,

I am trying to put a KPI Object in a box or change the background of a KPI Object so that it sticks out from the rest of the sheet.

Is there any possibility in Qlik Sense to do that ?

20 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

however , it's here :

tonyiantorno
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Thanks Bruno.

brunobertels
Master
Master

you're wellcome

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

HI Bruno,

Thanks for the extension.It exactly fits to my needs.

But you know it's not refreshing itself. It only renders the color and expression n the box when I move or enlarge the object or re size the screen.

Is there any fix to this?

Thanks,

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Uday,

Check if the version of the extension is compatible with your desktop. As the extension meets your requirement, even if there is a bug, you can fix it using the dev-hub.

Thanks,

Sangram.

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

this extension is no longer available in qlik branch and has been built months ago , may be a bug with last version of QlikSense or an original bug never fixed.

sorry but can't help you more

Bruno

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Sangam,

Tried to open it in devhub but it throws an error " the extension is not completed ".

The extension is working fine in the app as soon as I re-size the screen or enlarge the object.

Thanks,

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Uday,

The error could be because the .WBL file is missing. As you say it works when you enlarge the object that fine, but if you would still like to edit it use any of the code editing tools like Notepadd++,sublime etc...

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with a zip file for the above RAR file.

Thanks,

Sowmya

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

See attached

Bruno