Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nelsoncarmo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Using a funnel charts on Qlik Sense

Hello everybody,

someone used sales funnel charts in Qlik Sense, and can help me?

Thank U.

Nelson

18 Replies
rogerioalmeida
Creator
Creator

Hi Stefan .

I installed the component and am testing using the 2.0.1 version of Qlik Sense.

I am getting the error .. "Failed to render the view ."

I checked what Nelson said but I have a dimension and a measure and still continues with the error, can you help me ?

Thanks.

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

did you download from here (https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-funnel-chart/raw/master/build/swr-funnelchart_latest.zip) or did you use the download link from branch (which is basically the entire project not only the extension!!!

I have seen this "mistake" happening already twice today, that's the reason I am asking.

Regards

Stefan

rogerioalmeida
Creator
Creator

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the reply again and I'm including you notice if it happens mistake again.

rogerioalmeida
Creator
Creator

Hi Stefan ,

Thanks and after re-enter work.

Att

demonioazul
Creator
Creator

Hi Stefan,

I am able to "download" the zip file but there is no file at all... I get a 404 error from my browser...

Where else can I download the ZIP file from?

Thanks,

Demian

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the extension.

But i facing problem here when i upload my qvf file in qlikcloud my funnel extension shows incomplete visualization error. And since i have desktop version  of Qliksense, i use qlikcloud to share my dashboards. Is there anyway i can fix this?

Thanks

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi sumitsahu009‌, unfortunately Qlik Cloud does not support visualization extensions, yet.

Regards

Stefan

Not applicable

Hi Stefan,

First of all many thanks for this useful extension for funnel chart.

Have one quick query. In the funnel chart, can we remove Red and Green color? 4th box is Green and 6th is Red.

If it can be done, which file or line in extension object components need to be changed?

Funnel.jpg

Not applicable

Hello, I implemented your Funnel chart - it´s excellent, thanks a lot. What I am struggling at is creating a sales/campaign pipeline consisting of more dimensions then one single column  - say opportunities, converted units and drilldown to deal done (all phases stored in different columns). Can you give me a hint how to achieve that?