Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 214,308 members
  • 4,824 online
  • 1,989,522 posts
  • 149,020 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Design and Development

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed

Hi Team I was having a job which was running without any issues for last few months. But suddenly the job got failed with the below issue. Exception i... Show More

Hi Team

I was having a job which was running without any issues for last few months. But suddenly the job got failed with the below issue.

Exception in component Common_Access_token_Generator_1_tREST_2
    com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
    at com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler.handle(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:155)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.Client.handle(Client.java:652)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:682)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.access$200(WebResource.java:74)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource$Builder.post(WebResource.java:570)

Please help in resolving this issue.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Reporting Service

Pages and Levels - Sorting

Hi!  I have a requirement to generate a report with Excel sheets for a set of months.  This works fine but how do I show the most recent month as the ... Show More

Hi!  I have a requirement to generate a report with Excel sheets for a set of months.  This works fine but how do I show the most recent month as the first worksheet?

Show Less
  • forum

Japan

メジャー順での累計

お世話になります。QlikSenseのテーブルチャートで、以下のような実装が可能かお教えいただきたいです。 ロードしたデータ Name v1 v2 v3 A 10 200 300 B 100 600 400 C 25 400 1000   表示させたいテーブルのイメージ ... Show More

お世話になります。QlikSenseのテーブルチャートで、以下のような実装が可能かお教えいただきたいです。

ロードしたデータ

Name v1 v2 v3
    A 10 200 300
    B 100 600 400
    C 25 400 1000

表示させたいテーブルのイメージ

Name v1+v2 rank(v1+v2) v3 v3Total
    B 700 1 400 400
    C 425 2 1000 1400
    A 210 3 300 1700
    • [v1+v2]の結果が多い順(rank)でソートする
    • rank順にv3の累計値を表示する(v3Total)

実装上、aggr関数とabove関数を使ってrank順でのソートまではできたのですが、累計表示がどうしてもName順でしかできません。

QlikSenseのヘルプページ等によると、メジャーの修飾子「累計」やaggr関数での累計表示を行う場合、ソートは軸の単項目(上記の場合「Name」)でのみ可能と理解したのですが、
    上記イメージのように、計算結果を使って並び替えた上での累計表示は不可能でしょうか。

ロードスクリプトであらかじめ「v1+v2」を計算しておき、軸項目とすれば実現可能なのではと予想しておりますが、もしチャート上だけで実現する方法があればお教えください。

Show Less
  • forum

Japan

【QlikSense】移行後のログインエラーについて

お世話になっております。 BBSの丸山です。お客様の環境にて、以下の公式URLを参考にバックアップを実施し、https://help.qlik.com/ja-JP/sense-admin/November2023/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sens... Show More

お世話になっております。 BBSの丸山です。
    お客様の環境にて、
    以下の公式URLを参考にバックアップを実施し、
    https://help.qlik.com/ja-JP/sense-admin/November2023/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployAdminister/QSEoW/Deploy_QSEoW/Backup-and-restore.htm
    以下の公式URLを参考にリストア作業を実施しました。
    (ホスト名については、リストア作業前にホスト名とIPアドレスを移行前サーバーと同一にしているため、
    ホスト名が同じマシンへの Qlik Sense サイトの復元の手順を実施しております。)
    https://help.qlik.com/ja-JP/sense-admin/November2023/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployAdminister/QSEoW/Deploy_QSEoW/Restoring-a-site.htm

移行作業自体は完了し、各ユーザーのUser Directory等もサーバーホスト名と同一で問題ないのですが、
    一部のユーザーでログイン出来ないエラーが発生しました。
    Windowsユーザーは、移行先サーバーでは一括でパスワード等も旧サーバーと同一になるように設定しており、ログインできないユーザーについても、同一のパスワードを再設定するとログイン出来ました。
    このようなQSの移行によるユーザーの一部のみがログイン出来ない事象について、考えられる原因などあれば伺いたいです。

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

"no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name" when using ce...

Hi, I'm encountering an issue while trying to securely connect to my Qlik Sense server hosted on an AWS EC2 instance from a remote machine using curl.... Show More

Hi,

I'm encountering an issue while trying to securely connect to my Qlik Sense server hosted on an AWS EC2 instance from a remote machine using curl. I followed the steps provided in the Qlik documentation to export a set of certificates for this purpose.

The exported server.pem certificate correctly contains the public DNS of the EC2 instance as the Subject Common Name (CN). This aligns with my expectation to use the public DNS for remote connections.

However, when I attempt to establish a connection using curl with the specified certificates, I encounter SSL verification issues. To diagnose the problem, I used the openssl s_client command to inspect the SSL handshake and the certificate being presented by the server:

`openssl s_client -connect <public DNS>:4242 -servername <public DNS>`

Surprisingly, the output indicates that the server is presenting a certificate with the Subject CN set to the private DNS of the EC2 instance, rather than the public DNS specified in server.pem. This discrepancy leads to a "no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name" error from curl, as there's a mismatch between the host I'm connecting to and the CN in the presented certificate.

I'm trying to understand why there's a difference between the CN in the exported server.pem certificate and the CN in the certificate presented during the SSL handshake with the server. Is there a configuration within Qlik Sense that determines which certificate is presented for remote connections, or could this be related to the AWS setup?

Any insights or guidance on resolving this discrepancy would be greatly appreciated, as I aim to establish a secure connection using the public DNS of the EC2 instance.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses

How to connect SQL server into QlikView

Hi, I have databases in PostgreSQL, and I want to import data from PostgreSQL into QlikView. How can I do that? Thanks
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Numeric Data stored as Text in Excel Generated using NPrinting

I have couple of reports which I am sending as excel attachment via NPrinting email. In them I have columns which have numerical data e.g. Amounts.  T... Show More

I have couple of reports which I am sending as excel attachment via NPrinting email. In them I have columns which have numerical data e.g. Amounts. 

The problem is in the excel attachment these columns get converted into 'text' type due to which sub-totals are not calculated.  

I have already taken below steps to troubleshoot this:

1. The specific column is 'measure' in the Sheet (straight table widget) with 'Number' formatting.

2. In the NPrinting template of the report have disable 'Keep Source Formats'.

3. Have changed the format of the column to 'Number' in the NPrinting excel template. 

Please advise what can I do to solve this.

tanmay_bhardwaj_0-1710761878209.png

tanmay_bhardwaj_1-1710761898625.png

tanmay_bhardwaj_2-1710762165722.png

tanmay_bhardwaj_3-1710762262709.png

tanmay_bhardwaj_4-1710762689640.png

Qlik NPrinting 

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

Qliksense Cloud

Hello Qlik Team, I am reaching out to know about  documentation for Qlik Sense Cloud. Could anyone please provide me with the necessary documentation ... Show More

Hello Qlik Team,

I am reaching out to know about  documentation for Qlik Sense Cloud.

Could anyone please provide me with the necessary documentation resources required for Qlik Sense Cloud?

Thank You.

Qlik Cloud  

Show Less
  • forum

Administering and Monitoring

Enigma session and capability api takes long time to open for an app

Hi, please I need solution about an issue I've been haven past days, I work with a tenant in qlikcloud, but I embed all my charts using capability api... Show More

Hi, please I need solution about an issue I've been haven past days, I work with a tenant in qlikcloud, but I embed all my charts using capability api for that, and also I use enigma to buil functions that help me give service to my customers, the problem is that rencently the request made using capability or enigma are failing and a message appears that shows what follows

aldo92992_2-1710799725817.png

here we can see the message, and it appears without reason apparently, the network state is stable, there are no other users logged in

aldo92992_1-1710799430879.png

here we can see how the charts I'm trying to embed takes a long time to be visible or completly fails and doesn't load

Please if anyone can help me, or explain what could be the problem, I would be grateful, thanks in advance

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

Analytics & DST

My QR & QEM sit on 2XAWS EC2 instances, Windows OS. Timezone EST/EDT. Analytics Repository is AWS Aurora (Postrgres).According to AWS the default is U... Show More

My QR & QEM sit on 2XAWS EC2 instances, Windows OS. Timezone EST/EDT.

Analytics Repository is AWS Aurora (Postrgres).According to AWS the default is UTC.

My Analytics data (retrieval_time) is showing as matching Eastern Time values.

What I'm concerned about is (a) I need all my analytic data to be stamped by UTC and (b) conversions become complicated with DST.

What is the best way to get my analytics data by UTC time?

I have thought of altering the TZ at the windows OS level, but concerns this could affect other dependencies like maintenance & patching processes.

Any "best practices" anyone could share?

Thanks.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!