Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 215,283 members
  • 6,168 online
  • 1,991,583 posts
  • 149,200 Solutions
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Deployment

Issue in upgrade talend version 7.3.1 to Talend 8.0.1 with pom.xml.

Recently I have upgrade talend version 7.3.1 to Talend 8.0.1 I faced below major issue after migration of code in talend 8.0.1. I found major differe... Show More

Recently I have upgrade talend version 7.3.1 to Talend 8.0.1

I faced below major issue after migration of code in talend 8.0.1.

• I found major difference in pom.xml file after upgrading code 7.3.1 to 8.0.1. I am not able see modules tag in project pom.xml. In 7.3.1 talend version's pom.xml we have modules section in pom.xml. which is used for  job build in maven command with -pl parameter in CICD by Jenkins. However In talend 8 I can not see whole modules section in pom.xml. Due to this major difference I am not able make to automation build using maven command of talend job.

2024-03-04 18_05_51-New Text Compare_ - Text Compare - Beyond Compare.png

Could you please help how can we add modules section in pom.xml using talend studio 8.0.1?

Any lead would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In advance.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Creation of New Columns depending on the value of a column

Hello, Currently i have a table as such: Type Type ID Medical 123 Medical 126 Vehicle ABC Medical 127   What i would like.... Type Me... Show More

Hello,

Currently i have a table as such:

Type Type ID
    Medical 123
    Medical 126
    Vehicle ABC
    Medical 127

What i would like....

Type Med ID Vehicle ID
    Medical 123  
    Medical 126  
    Vehicle   ABC
    Medical 127  

how does one do this?

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

NPRINTING VS QLIKSENSE STORY TELLING??

Hello everyone,  I am failing to understand what advantages could bring for me to implement NPrinting.  What is the difference in capabilities between... Show More

Hello everyone, 

I am failing to understand what advantages could bring for me to implement NPrinting. 

What is the difference in capabilities between NPrinting and QlikSense Story telling?

thanks in advance

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Setting up a SQL server endpoint connection with a custom port

I would like to setup a new SQL Server endpoint that uses a customize port.   How shall I specify the value under Server text box in "Manage Endpoint ... Show More

I would like to setup a new SQL Server endpoint that uses a customize port.

How shall I specify the value under Server text box in "Manage Endpoint Connetions"?

I have attached a screenshot showing that I input as

--> 10.20.30.40,1450

(IP: 10.20.30.40, Port: 1450)

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

29 february data appears after march data in the graph

Hi Everyone, The bar plot below visualizes sales per day correctly except for the two months february (Fèvr) and March (Mars). The data in the bar plo... Show More

Hi Everyone,

The bar plot below visualizes sales per day correctly except for the two months february (Fèvr) and March (Mars). The data in the bar plot for 29 February appears the last after March data.

the expression in the dimension is

date([Calendar date], 'DD-MMM')   &'
       '& WeekDay([Calendar date] )

Nourrahmcnean_2-1711457614311.png

But, 29 February february data appears normally if I set [Calendar date] as dimension

Nourrahmcnean_3-1711457843690.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense Analyzer Capacity usage

Hello, I am a little confused about the Analyzer Capacity license usage. I have found a link Qlik Sense for administrators Help but one image caught m... Show More

Hello,

I am a little confused about the Analyzer Capacity license usage.

I have found a link Qlik Sense for administrators Help but one image caught my attention.

Isn't that support to be 24 min?

Or does the block start when the request is made?

Can anyone explain this scenario? 

MindaugasBacius_0-1711528530038.png

Thank you, Community!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Script error: Invalid expression

I have employee data - EmpName, Joining Date, Exit Data and added Flag value status as current, New and exit. Each month there are new and exit employ... Show More

I have employee data - EmpName, Joining Date, Exit Data and added Flag value status as current, New and exit. Each month there are new and exit employees. The next month current is a calculated value using previous month data.

I am getting Invalid Expression for the below script. Can someone please help me understand what is missing in the below.

Load
    count(if(status='Current',"EmpName")) as JanExisting,

count(if(status='Current',"EmpName"))
    +count(if(status='New' and Month='Jan',"EmpName")) -
    count(if(status='Exit' and Month='Jan',"EmpName"))
    as JanFinal
    Resident MyTable;

Load
    JanFinal +
    count(if(status='New' and Month='Feb', "EmpName", null())) -
    count(if(status='Exit' and Month='Feb', "EmpName", null()))
    as FebFinal

Resident MyTable;

Load
    FebFinal +
    count(if(status='New' and Month='Mar', "EmpName", null())) -
    count(if(status='Exit' and Month='Mar', "EmpName", null()))
    as MarFinal
    Resident MyTable;

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik FIlter pane

Hi Guys, I want to how to filter max date from a field and when opening the dashboard it should get bookmark according to it. =Num(InspectionDate2)=Nu... Show More

Hi Guys,

I want to how to filter max date from a field and when opening the dashboard it should get bookmark according to it.

=Num(InspectionDate2)=Num(Max(InspectionDate2)) I have tried this but it filters all dates but not pick max date.  

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Default Max Date selection in Filter pane when app opens

When I open my app, I wanted to see my max date selection in my Date field. Some one can help me on this.
  • forum

Catalog and Lineage

Full hub access with bookmarks exception?

Is there a (simple) way to grant full access to the hub (all actions, all resources) for my RootAdmin role, except to see (edit, etc.) other users' bo... Show More

Is there a (simple) way to grant full access to the hub (all actions, all resources) for my RootAdmin role, except to see (edit, etc.) other users' bookmarks?

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!