• 149,524 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Catalog and Lineage

cheap things

$8,374,211 of free stuff. You can pay 9 mill to have lazy folks write the code. or, you can download it for free from https://tseeq.net/   Show More

$8,374,211 of free stuff. You can pay 9 mill to have lazy folks write the code. or, you can download it for free from https://tseeq.net/

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Conditional sum between 2 tables in qlik sense.

Hi! I have a dashboard with 2 excel tables in the contents (Table 1 and Table 2). I need to do some KPIs, summarizing, values from table 2, but just t... Show More

Hi!

I have a dashboard with 2 excel tables in the contents (Table 1 and Table 2). I need to do some KPIs, summarizing, values from table 2, but just the ones that belongs to a list of people in Table 1. The field that I need to use to compare between 2 tables is the "key" between the tables. Is there any way or formula I can use to do that conditional exercise. 

Is it clear? Can maybe I build a new table from the 2 existing ones?

Thank you! 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Access to raise ticket/Case

Hi Team,   I am part of the Nike team, we use attunity replicate regularly to access to ingest data from Oracle and db2.   I already registered with m... Show More

Hi Team,

I am part of the Nike team, we use attunity replicate regularly to access to ingest data from Oracle and db2.

I already registered with my Nike account. But Still I am not able to access(or raise one) to any existing tickets.

Name: Dheeraj Gona

Email: Dheeraj.gona@nike.com

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Large Dataset Wide and Long Table Load Times Issue

Hello, I have a data set of 1.3 million rows. For a lot of the visuals I require a long table so when i create a long table it produces 153 million ro... Show More

Hello,

I have a data set of 1.3 million rows. For a lot of the visuals I require a long table so when i create a long table it produces 153 million rows. The widgets have a hard time loading that much data especially when the widget is using the long table. the long table gives me what im looking for in the visuals but the widget loading is really bad, Is there any other options that has the same functionality of the long table? 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Qlik Cloud Tasks Queued

Hello, I'm new to Qlik Cloud Integration.  Creating the Onboard from Onprem to target snowflake. While running the task, it is keep on going to Queued... Show More

Hello,

I'm new to Qlik Cloud Integration. 

Creating the Onboard from Onprem to target snowflake.

While running the task, it is keep on going to Queued and not completing with data load to target system.

Only metadata is getting created in snowflake.

I dont have windows configuration access from my side to check the memory or CPU. If anything to verify in Qlik cloud or any other workaround .Please suggest.

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Data Model Viewer access logic has changed?

With the latest version of Qlik Cloud, I am unable to get to the Data Model Viewer.  Following the information on permissions, I tried the following, ... Show More

With the latest version of Qlik Cloud, I am unable to get to the Data Model Viewer.  Following the information on permissions, I tried the following, but nothing can show.

• Owner of the App - only see Data Manager and Data Load Dditor.
    • Can Edit Data in Apps permission - cannot see Data Model Viewer

Even when trying to directly go to the Data Model Viewer from the URL https://my-tenant.us.qlikcloud.com/datamodelviewer/app/{appId}, I get the following.

dmv-access-denied.png

Did something change recently about accessing the Data Model Viewer?

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

how to use a filter to populate bar chart

Hello Im using following script for bar graph, i would like it to be blank and then populated based $Fields selected from a filter but i would like to... Show More

Hello Im using following script for bar graph, i would like it to be blank and then populated based $Fields selected from a filter but i would like to in the bar graph to be able to show multiple fields and the value count based on what was chosen in the filter. Right now it works but only for 1 filter selected but i would like it to work for multiple. thank you! 

=$(='['&only([$Field])&']')

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Multiple Selection for aggr Filter

Hello I am using the following script for a filter pane to only show all the fields for a specific table for this example its all fields from Table_da... Show More

Hello

I am using the following script for a filter pane to only show all the fields for a specific table for this example its all fields from Table_data_2 but when I select a field to filter on it removes all other options in the filter dropdown list. Ive also tried concat instead of only function and it does the same thing. I want them to be able to select multiple fields to filter on. When I use $Field for the filter it does not have this problem. 

aggr(only({<$Table = {"Table_data_2"}>}$Field),$Field)

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

monitoramento - carregamento de arquivos (iteração for each)

olá pessoal,  estou tentando criar um monitoramento sobre o carregamento de arquivos na pasta da núvemcom o código a seguir, usando for eage para iter... Show More

olá pessoal, 

estou tentando criar um monitoramento sobre o carregamento de arquivos na pasta da núvem

com o código a seguir, usando for eage para iterar, queria buscar o nome do arquivo na pasta, data e hora do seu carregamento.

victor_araujo_0-1713820616118.png
    o código não da erro, porém não me retorna nenhum dado, ja chequei o diretório em outras funções e está correto
    alguém teria uma função melhor ou poderia corrigir a minha função, ja tentei muita alterações

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Integração Angular 16 + Qlik por iframe + autenticação

Temos um aplicativo em Angular e no componente terá um iframe onde será colocado o link para acesso ao dashboard.Como fazer sem precisar mostrar o log... Show More

Temos um aplicativo em Angular e no componente terá um iframe onde será colocado o link para acesso ao dashboard.
    Como fazer sem precisar mostrar o login para o usuário, fazer o login automático.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!