• 7,213 online
  • 1,994,840 posts
  • 149,494 Solutions

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Error in the Query

Hello Everyone, Recently, i have been trying to implement and following were the Result anticipated: Expected Result: GSKG Artikel    60 82xx xxx... Show More

Hello Everyone,

Recently, i have been trying to implement and following were the Result anticipated:

Expected Result:

GSKG Artikel   
    60 82xx xxxx xxx 103002
    60 84xx xxxx xxx 103002
    60 90xx xxxx xxx 103002
    60 8700 0001 001 103002
    60 8900 0082 001 103002
    60 8900 0082 002 103002
    60 8900 0082 003 103002
    60 8900 0082 004 103002

GSKG all Artikel 103001

The query that i wrote was:

if((Left(KeepChar(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,'0123456789'),1)=6082 and Left(KeepChar(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,'0123456789'),1)=6084
    and Left(KeepChar(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,'0123456789'),1) =6090 and If(WildMatch(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,6087000001001),103002,If(WildMatch(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,6089000082001),
    If(WildMatch(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,6089000082002),103002,If(WildMatch(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,6089000082003),103002,
    If(WildMatch(GSKG_Zufu_Artnum,6089000082004),103002,Text(103001))))))) as Zufu_WeBuDaten_Leer_E1MARCM_PRCTR,

While loading the Data, it fetches an Error in these lines. 

Could anyone please go through once my query and Required Result and suggest me or clarify me the mistake i am making?

Thanks in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Qlik Sense NPrinting POST REST API Connection 403 (Forbidden) Error

I have created a GET REST connection to NPrinting and it works perfectly. This is the GET REST Connection Setup...GET REST Connection SetupMy problem ... Show More

I have created a GET REST connection to NPrinting and it works perfectly. This is the GET REST Connection Setup...
    GET REST Connection SetupGET REST Connection Setup
    My problem is that I am not able to set up a POST REST Connection. Everything is the same, except for the Method and the Trusted Locations, which has been loaded into NPrinting. 
    POST REST Connection SetupPOST REST Connection Setup

I managed to get the POST working in Postman, by first doing a GET login. Then copying the XSRF-TOKEN out of the Cookie and adding it to a X-XSRF-TOKEN key under Headers.

Postman POST REST SetupPostman POST REST Setup

This was a manual workaround, the problem is how to do it when setting up a Qlik Sense POST REST login connection... I can't get the XSRF-TOKEN to add it to the connection, to get the connection to authenticate, i.e., not give the 403 (Forbidden) error...

Show Less
  • forum

Component Development

Latest component on reading PDF Files

Hi Everyone, I am new to Talend Studio I am asking for the Latest custom component on reading PDF Files. where can I download it? Thank You
  • forum

Techspert Talks

STT - Migrating Qlik Sense Client-Managed

This Techspert Talks session covers: Demo of migration process Back-up Best Practices Troubleshooting Certificates   Chapters: 01:40 - Demo Envir... Show More

This Techspert Talks session covers:

• Demo of migration process
    • Back-up Best Practices
    • Troubleshooting Certificates

Chapters:

• 01:40 - Demo Environment Overview
    • 03:08 - Installation Requirements
    • 04:55 - Backing up Certificates
    • 07:43 - Qlik Share drive
    • 07:56 - Backing up the Database
    • 10:35 - Importing Certificates
    • 12:49 – Installation
    • 16:08 - Restoring the database
    • 19:18 - Troubleshooting start-up issue
    • 23:30 - Q&A: How to migrate additional work?
    • 24:19 - Q&A: How to export multiple apps?
    • 24:57 - Q&A: How to apply a patch?
    • 25:56 - Q&A: First upgrade or migrate?
    • 26:58 - Q&A: How to migrate to Qlik Cloud?
    • 28:29 - Q&A: How to migrate reload tasks?
    • 28:53 - Q&A: Can we create an image for testing?
    • 30:03 - Q&A: What if monitoring apps fail to reload?
    • 31:27 - Q&A: How to migrate to AWS?
    • 31:53 - Q&A: How to migrate NPrinting?
    • 32:29 - Q&A: How to migrate Web Connectors (QWC)?

Resources:

Community400x200.png

Click here to see video transcript

@Sebastian_Linser 

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

XML Keys

Hi,This is my first time working with xml files,I am loading several xml files in my application, they are being concatenated but there is no key whic... Show More

Hi,

This is my first time working with xml files,I am loading several xml files in my application, they are being concatenated but there is no key which links the different tables together.QV generates a %key but that is always a 0 for eachfile, how can i create/get a key to link the files?

any help is appreciated.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

automatically select last 10 quarters in chart on sheet opening

Hi, I have a bar chart showing sales volume per quarter (quarters on the x-axis) currently the chart is fixed to always show the last 10 quarters, but... Show More

Hi,

I have a bar chart showing sales volume per quarter (quarters on the x-axis)

currently the chart is fixed to always show the last 10 quarters, but ideally I would like to make it flexible, so that the users can select the quarters visible on their own, but when opening the sheet initially I would like to have the last 10 quarters selected automatically..

As the FYFQ field is a string like FY23-Q1, I additionally created a FYFQ_Row field which is a number count. Meaning 1 is the oldest FYFQ available and the highest number is the most recent FYFQ.

currently the chart is fixed to show always the last 10 quarters with the following dimension "if(FYFQ_Row > v_maxFYQ-10 and FYFQ_Row <= v_maxFYQ, FYFQ)" where "v_maxFYQ is defined as max(FYFQ_Row)

this works perfectly fine.

but my question is now the following: 
    when changing the dimension to "FYFQ" obviously the chart will show all quarters available.
    I know that through Sheet Actions I can add actions that are performed on opening of the sheet, like select a specific field value, etc.

But is it possible to somehow make the selection from above dimension on sheet opening. Meaning can I automatically select the last 10 quarters in the FYFQ field on sheet opening?

Thanks for your help.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Reporting Service

Punktediagramm - Bubble Größe ändert sich je nach Filterelementen

Liebe Community, Ich habe ein Punktediagramm mit x - y Werten sowie einer definierten Größe pro Datensatz. Je nach gefilterter Kategorie scheint es je... Show More

Liebe Community,

Ich habe ein Punktediagramm mit x - y Werten sowie einer definierten Größe pro Datensatz. Je nach gefilterter Kategorie scheint es jedoch so, dass sich die Bubblegröße (trotz fester Skalierung) an die gefilterte Menge anpasst und somit rein visuell unterschiedliche Größen aufweist.

Ist das Problem hier bekannt und wisst zufällig ob sich das lösen lässt?

Vielen Dank vorab

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Change default title of duplicated sheets

Hello, In our enviroment some users can duplicate sheets from published apps, but all duplicated sheets have the same title ( with increment at the en... Show More

Hello,

In our enviroment some users can duplicate sheets from published apps, but all duplicated sheets have the same title ( with increment at the end ) and it's difficult to identify my own duplicated sheet.

It's there a file or something that can be modified to include the owner in sheet title ? 

I have QlikSense Enterprise - Nov 2023 

Thanks, 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

About TYPE output to Enterprise Manager's Message Center

Hi Support Team, I checked the status of the task in Enterprise Manager's Message Center. When executing the 「FULL+CDC」 task, TYPE was output in the f... Show More

Hi Support Team,

I checked the status of the task in Enterprise Manager's Message Center.

When executing the 「FULL+CDC」 task, TYPE was output in the following order.
    ・TASK_START
    ・TASK_FULL_LOAD_STARTED
    ・TASK_FULL_LOAD_FINISHED

After stopping the task and restarting it with "Resume", the TYPE was output in the following order.
    ・TASK_STOP
    ・TASK_START
    ・TASK_FULL_LOAD_STARTED

Since it is 「Resume」, FULLLOAD will not be executed,
    but 「TASK_FULL_LOAD_STARTED」 was displayed in the Message Center.

I have a question about the TYPE 「TASK_FULL_LOAD_STARTED」 at this time.
    ・Why is 「TASK_FULL_LOAD_STARTED"」 output even when I select 「Resume」?
    ・For what kind of operations will 「TASK_FULL_LOAD_STARTED」 be output?

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Pass List of values to Post Method using Trestclient

I am trying to send a request body to tRestClient in the below format {"x" : [1,2,3], "y" : [] } I am using txml map to prepare the body and send a re... Show More

I am trying to send a request body to tRestClient in the below format

{"x" : [1,2,3], "y" : [] }

I am using txml map to prepare the body and send a request, it is being sent as  string type not as a list type

{"x" : "[1,2,3]", "y" : "[]" }

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!