• 149,528 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Application Automation

Monitors Installation Automation

When I run Qlik Cloud Monitoring Apps Installer it fails if I tell it to create the APIKey. If I supply my own then it all goes through no problem.Ini... Show More

When I run Qlik Cloud Monitoring Apps Installer it fails if I tell it to create the APIKey. If I supply my own then it all goes through no problem.Initial setup (APIkey not supplied)Initial setup (APIkey not supplied)QAA errors (1)QAA errors (1)QAA errors (2)QAA errors (2)Setup with APIkey supplied manually)Setup with APIkey supplied manually)

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Data loading fails for License Monitor app after the upgrade to version Feb 2024

hello All,   Hello All, Does anyone facing the dataloading issues with license monitor app in qlik sense?    License app error: I/O error   The ... Show More

hello All,

Hello All,

Does anyone facing the dataloading issues with license monitor app in qlik sense? 

License app error:

I/O error

The error occurred here:
    LogContent: NoConcatenate Load * FROM lib://ServerLogFolder/governanceLicenseLog_7.19.0_file.qvd (qvd) WHERE LogTimeStamp >= '2023-04-23'

Thanks
    Vamsi

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Web UI Audit Logs ?

Looking to see what Audit logging is/not available for UI operations. For example:  > Changes made to Server Configurations (with user ID)> Changes ma... Show More

Looking to see what Audit logging is/not available for UI operations.

For example: 

> Changes made to Server Configurations (with user ID)
    > Changes made to Task Definitions (with user ID)
    > Task Start/Stop actions (with user ID)

Appreciate any guidance / best practice.

Many Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

Is there any alternative to avoid use IE plugin for export Excel macro functiona...

Hi, we have vbscript Excel macro to export to Excel tables of one Qlikview indicator. The Qlikview Management Console is executed in IE mode. Is there... Show More

Hi,

we have vbscript Excel macro to export to Excel tables of one Qlikview indicator. The Qlikview Management Console is executed in IE mode.

Is there other option to export to Excel without macro to avoid IE pluggin?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses

Perfomance of query with multiple joins when inserting into TSTG table _P on mig...

We recently migrated from SQL Server 2014 to SQL Server 2019. For one of the inserts in to the _P table that is labled "Inserting Top Rows into TSTG_E... Show More

We recently migrated from SQL Server 2014 to SQL Server 2019. For one of the inserts in to the _P table that is labled "Inserting Top Rows into TSTG_Entity_NAme_P for existing objects" that joins to 10 files, it is now unable to complete after 24 hours instead of 3 minutes.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense certification

Hi team,    Question is regarding passing Score of Certification exams. When I taken the Qlik Sense Business analyst certification-2022 exam( AUG-2023... Show More

Hi team, 

Question is regarding passing Score of Certification exams. When I taken the Qlik Sense Business analyst certification-2022 exam( AUG-2023 )passing Score is 72% , Now in the official Website of Qlik https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certifications-and-qualifications/faqs Showing Passing Score is 62%.

It's Officially Changed , Please let me know , any one have taken QSBA2022 Exam Recently.

RamanaKumarChintalapati_0-1706531008677.png

Thanks !!!!

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Create variable to switch between tables in a collection box using a button

Hello everyone, regarding the above topic, my idea was to create a variable (e.g. vChangeTable with value 1) and assign this variable to the table wit... Show More

Hello everyone,

regarding the above topic, my idea was to create a variable (e.g. vChangeTable with value 1) and assign this variable to the table within the collection box under "Display condition" in order to then save the created variable in the button with "Action" - "Set variable".

Unfortunately, this does not work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Maurice

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

reference line on x-axis -line chart

Hi, I want to add reference line on my x- axis.my x-axis is my ItemID.my Y axis is cumulative margin. I tried to crate whale chart and I want to know ... Show More

Hi,

I want to add reference line on my x- axis.
    my x-axis is my ItemID.
    my Y axis is cumulative margin.

I tried to crate whale chart and I want to know where is the spot when my whale chart start  to descending with the reference line.

this is my line chart so far:

hadari_0-1713877703139.png

I tried to add the reference line with this expression:

Aggr(If(Rangesum(above(total ROUND(sum(margin)),0,RowNo())) = Max(total Rangesum(above(total ROUND(sum(margin)),0,RowNo()))), ItemID), ItemID)

but I don't see any line on my X-axis..

Can someone help me please? 

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Change color scheme (by measure)

Hello everyone,  I want to change the default color scheme to one I found online... (when i select to color by measures)   how can i do that?    thank... Show More

Hello everyone, 

I want to change the default color scheme to one I found online... (when i select to color by measures)

how can i do that? 

thanks!!!

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

How to set a different background color based on value comparison with the row a...

in Qlikview please: For example, if the value in the 2nd row is lower than in the row above to be colored in green.   Thank you
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!