Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrohit1_r
Contributor
Contributor

TAC service is consuming high memory on server. when MEM% hits 85% (or >), server goes down.

https://community.talend.com/ccs/s/article/How-to-purge-TAC-repositories-to-increase-memory-zxyn6

I have added parameters in the configuration.properties file to clean logs/TAC repos as mentioned in the link above and these parameters are actually being overridden, when TAC restarts via talenduser.

configuration.properties file has write permissions by talenduser, so im able to add TAC logs clean up parameters, but when i restart using ./start_tac.sh script, this file gets overridden to default settings. please advise on what I could change to have the cleaup parameters not overridden.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You have created a support case already? Could you please check your email to see if there is any response from talend support team? You could run some command on your TAC server to see the TAC process and send the output to them for further investigation. It is recommended that you pay close attention to your support case and reproduce this performance issue through support portal with priority.

Feel free to let us know if there is any help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina