Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Alerting

Ask a question or participate in a discussion about Qlik Alerting here.

Announcements
Our May 2021 end-to-end product release from Data Integration to Data Analytics is out! READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriel_Araya
Partner
Partner

Alerting triggered from QMC and "Qlik Alerting Monitoring app"

Hi team ..

I had Qlik Sense and Qlik Alerting June 2020, I did an upgrade to September 2020. But I have 2 issues.

1.- I scheduled a task in QMC and the alert message is not triggered. I published the app in a stream without success. But, if I triggered the alert from the Web Alerting console .. I receive the email alert.

Any Tips?

2.- I am trying to use “Qlik Alerting Monitoring.qvf”, but when I reloaded the app, I received the following error:

The following error occurred:

The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

The error occurred here:

Connection: LOAD [token],

******* I have the 2 data connections, it was run the BAT file.

Thanks a lot

Gabriel

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check this URL how it is looks like in your application?

Let vURL = 'https://<QA_Server>:<QA_https_port>/api/login';

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
steeramp
Partner
Partner

Hi Anil , 

I have the same problem and follow your suggestion  I have this error :

{"error":"Not found in Login","errors":[{"code":"HTTP-404","title":"Resource not found.","detail":"Not found in Login"}]}

2020-11-19_11-48-28.png
Millerien
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread KrogerFeedback

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Make sure that you have running thru SA_Repository user? and also please check how the variable looks like as i mentioned before?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)