Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrashantSangle

How to disable all users except few in qlik alert

Hello Team,

I need help in disabling all users in Qlik Alert except. I don't find any option to disable all users in one go.

My current scenario is, In our environment we have more than 5000 users who are using qliksense now we install qlik alert.

So after that our qlik alert admin click on "Sync with Qlik" this options fetch all users from Qlik Sense and default all users are showing us enable with professional license. But challenge is that I want to give access of qlik alert extension button to very few. But if user is enable in qlik alert then he can see that extension in qlik dashboard also. but I don't want to do that.

So I have to disable all users in qlik alert except very few user. How can achieve this?

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Sangle 

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Labels (1)
6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use Robo 3T and run query, I am not an expert but I tried using normal since there is no way to adhoc. @Lucas_Gatling Do we have any API for this?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Anil_Babu_Samineni  & @PrashantSangle  I just confirmed with one of the Alerting developers that this cannot be done. Users will need to be deleted one by one. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you now and in the near future.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
PrashantSangle
Author

hmm.. 

It's ok. Can you take it to product enhancement team. And suggest them to provide select all and disable feature in next upcoming version

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@PrashantSangle  Here is the link to our Ideation page. You can suggest this feature request there.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation/ct-p/qlik-product-insight

Thanks,

Lucas

PrashantSangle
Author

unfortunately only customer, employee, partner & luminaries can submit idea. Not an MVP. 

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@PrashantSangle  understood. We will make that Ideation request. If your question have as been answered can you please mark the answer as Accepted Solution?