Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannygarciacpi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Is there a way to automate a task to know if some app failed to load?

I have several spaces, and a lot of apps in each space, every app has a different schedule reload. I would like to know if Is there a way to automate a task to know if some app failed to load? 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @dannygarciacpi,

The Qlik Sense monitoring app Reloads Monitor should be able to provide that information.

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @dannygarciacpi 

By any chance could you confirm this is for Qlik Cloud? If so the application to monitor the reloads would be:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/The-Reload-Analyzer-for-Qlik-SaaS-customers-is-availab...

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @dannygarciacpi,

The Qlik Sense monitoring app Reloads Monitor should be able to provide that information.

Best Regards 

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @dannygarciacpi 

By any chance could you confirm this is for Qlik Cloud? If so the application to monitor the reloads would be:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/The-Reload-Analyzer-for-Qlik-SaaS-customers-is-availab...

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
dannygarciacpi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @NadiaB Thank you for responding, I installed the app yesterday afternoon, I subscribed to a report and today it arrived successfully in the morning.

Best regards.

dannygarciacpi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Chip_Matejowsky 

Thank you for your reply, i'll try This.

Best regards.