Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daan_vandenbrand
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Alerting Connection Error

Hi, 

This morning I installed Qlik Alerting and everything was working fine. 

I created a alert and it worked as expected. But suddenly i ran into an error without changing anything. 

When I want to change the alert, i'm getting the notification: "Internal server error. Please check Logs."

When I look at the logfile qlik-connector i'm getting the following error message:

{"stack":"Error: Not connected\n at d (C:\\Program Files\\Qlik Alerting\\qlik-connector\\server.js:488:20723)\n at e.value (C:\\Program Files\\Qlik Alerting\\qlik-connector\\server.js:488:33082)\n at C:\\Program Files\\Qlik Alerting\\qlik-connector\\server.js:488:24345\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)\n at async Object.o [as getApps] (C:\\Program Files\\Qlik Alerting\\qlik-connector\\server.js:488:7034)","message":"Not connected","code":-1,"enigmaError":true}

If I try to adjust source in the admin part i'm getting also the inter server error notification. 

Though, I still can trigger the alert and it still send me the email so there is still an connection between alerts and qlik sense. 

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks! 

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

What version of Qlik Alerting? Do you have a screenshot of your configuration screen? Can you attach a copy of your Alerting Logs?

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This issue there in Sep 2020 and fixed in Nov 2020. If not, Please provide screenshot?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me, this is a port issue with 9220 ports for a license? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
KR_M
Contributor II
Contributor II

HI,

Could you please let me know how did this get resolved.

JeromeS
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Daan,

Could you let us know how you solved this issue ?

Jérôme