Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Saas Alerting. 'Current Set' option is always grayed out

Brand new to Qlik Sense Saas.  I am trying to get our first alert set up.  I would like an alert any time this measure changes from the current value.  So an alert for any increase or decrease in the measure.  When i go to set that up it is always grayed out to use the option 'Current Set for the 'Compare With' box'.  Any thing I am missing to get that to be available? 

The measure I am trying to use is simple, Sum(Complete)  and complete is a numeric field. 

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It looks like in order for that option to show, I am having to use the 'Refine your data' then 'Show by Dimension' and then choose a dimension.  Once i do that on the first screen then the option is available in second screen to be able to use 'Current Set' as an option. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It looks like in order for that option to show, I am having to use the 'Refine your data' then 'Show by Dimension' and then choose a dimension.  Once i do that on the first screen then the option is available in second screen to be able to use 'Current Set' as an option. 

czo
Employee
Employee

That's correct. In order to use "Current Set", you must have a dimension, as this option will compare individual values for a dimension with an aggregation of the total set.  If you are comparing with a result of a measure, you can use the Compare with "Measure" option.