Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthieu-hoffmann
Partner - Contributor III

Validate Conditions doesn't display good results ?

Hi everyone, I'm new on Qlik Alerting but daily user of Qlik Sense.

I have an easy QS application where I have a table displaying commercial information like order ID, customer, year, month, sales representative, amount and quantity. A bookmark is applied to let me having the last period automatically selected (here 12/2013).

On Qlik Alerting, I used my bookmark and my measure and on page 2 Condition, I have 5 :

- Amount greather than or equal to 10000

- Amount less than or equal to 50000

- Order ID Start With 10

- Order ID Start With 11

- Order ID Ends With 0

And my rules are (A and B) and (C or D) and !E so I shoulh have the order between 10 et 50K€ with an Order ID beginning by 10 or 11, but not ending by 0.

But when I validate my conditions, I don't have 2 lines which I definitely should have. Can someone help me please ?

Question 2 : why is Qlik Alerting telling me there's 42 records whereas I have 84 on Qlik Sense ?

Qlik Sense is on April 2020 - Patch 1 and Qlik Alerting on 2020.02.10.

Thank you

www.easyneo.fr
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
matthieu-hoffmann
Author

OK found it ! One developer didn't save the measure with its agregation Sum but only under its name... When we check now the results WITH the sum aggregation, it's perfectly ok...

www.easyneo.fr

View solution in original post

2 Replies
matthieu-hoffmann
Author

maybe the qvf can help...

www.easyneo.fr
matthieu-hoffmann
Author

OK found it ! One developer didn't save the measure with its agregation Sum but only under its name... When we check now the results WITH the sum aggregation, it's perfectly ok...

www.easyneo.fr