Did you mean: 
abhijith28
Creator II
Creator II

Barchart with different scenarios in QLiksense

HI,

I need your help on one of my scenario.

Need to create a bar chart with one dimension and two measure

Dimension : "Name Date" & "Loan Date" (show all values in x axis)

Measure 1 :  sum(Balance)

Measure 2: sum(Loan Bal)

In the app Always one Name will be preselected.

Table A: primary keys = Name 

Table B: primary keys= Name & "Loan ID" & "Loan Date"

Table C : primary keys= Name & Loan ID

I am able to achieve the Barchart, the challenge is when any user selects (ex:-) "Loan ID =12" still we should able to see the chart values related to Name=A (Table1) with Measure 1: sum(Balance)

abhijith28_0-1620906759577.png

Please anyone provide me the solution.

Attached the sample app with the data.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijith Palekar

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sammy_AK
Creator II
Creator II

hello,

for the output you needed, you need to link Table A and Table B using columns Name and Name Date from table A and name and Loan date from Table B. 

many ways to execute the above logic, what i have done is derived a new column from Name Date table A and aliased to Loan date.

in your Bar chart, you just need to use Dimension as "Name Date" and 2 measures as you provided sum(Balance) and sum(Loan Balance) .

i have also attached the app for your reference, pls check in "My sheet 2"

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like you have explained from your app where as that is different in shared app? Can you please explain more what you expect from attached application?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
abhijith28
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni 

Need to build a data model in such a way that it has to show the Bar chart as attached in the screenshot.

abhijith28
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@sunny_talwar  @Kushal_Chawda Do you have any solution for this scenario? Please let me know if there are any.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Agree, But If you explain from your app with expectation. We may look quicker?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Sammy_AK
Creator II
Creator II

hello,

for the output you needed, you need to link Table A and Table B using columns Name and Name Date from table A and name and Loan date from Table B. 

many ways to execute the above logic, what i have done is derived a new column from Name Date table A and aliased to Loan date.

in your Bar chart, you just need to use Dimension as "Name Date" and 2 measures as you provided sum(Balance) and sum(Loan Balance) .

i have also attached the app for your reference, pls check in "My sheet 2"

abhijith28
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Sammy_AK 

The attached app doesn't have the link table. Can you please check.

Sammy_AK
Creator II
Creator II

Sorry i dont understand, what do you mean by link table ? 

Sammy_AK
Creator II
Creator II

Thank you!!!