Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marijn
Creator II
Creator II

Binary loads only small part of data

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to do a binary load in QlikSense from a qvw file that's stored on the QlikSense Server. We have multiple working connections already, that work without any issues. This is a new datamodel that I need for a dashboard, but when I do a binary load, it only loads about 150 record (of 15 million). I think it's particularly strange that it loads this small number of rows, I would expect it to load nothing if there's an issue.

There is no error message, the binary load script is structured exactly the same as all my other scripts and the data load progress looks exactly the same compared to reloading other datamodels.

I'm thinking there must be some restriction somewhere in the settings, but I can't find any. Any tips as where to look?

Thanks in advance!

Marijn

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Maybe any section access is applied ...

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MendyS
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

HI @Marijn 

when you load with the binary load you cant limit the number of rows,
maybe you drop some table before the model finishes the script load?
I will check if there is any concatenate that you are unaware of between tables, and you drop tables.

also, check the data load viewer of the first model after the load, maybe that will give you better look

marcus_sommer

Maybe any section access is applied ...

- Marcus

Marijn
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Marcus,

Turns out it was a section access issue, which still is strange that it did load some of the data instead of nothing. For now the issue is solved, thanks!