Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaglok
Contributor III
Contributor III

Button to change absolute and percentile view

Hi.

I am developing an app and I need to change very often between absolute numbers and percentiles in the tables. I think that a button would be an easy and elegant way to do it, but I don't know how to do that. Any advice, please?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Mario_Petre
Support
Support

Have you tried changing dimensions based on variables with a button? There is a "Set variable" action, which you could use. I also wanted to confirm this is for Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows. 

Or
MVP
MVP

1) Create a variable, e.g. vDisplayType and set its value to 0

2) Create a button that toggles this variable using a formula such as if(vDisplayType=0,1,0)

3) Within your master measures / expressions, you can refer to this variable, e.g. if(vDisplayType = 0,Sum(Value),Sum(Value)/Sum(Total Value)).

Alternatively, you can create two measures, add both to your table, and apply a "Show column if" condition to each one - one would be vDisplayType = 0 and one would be vDisplayType = 1. Note that this approach works fine for tables but is not available in most charts, iirc.