Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakebarr98
Contributor
Contributor

Calendar showing dates unavailable

When I select from specific fields(meter name and company), my calendar appears greyed out" for September 2022 and doesn't show the greyed-out dates in the table. However, for other selections where the data is null the date appears in the column (as it should), but the values are null. I have a master calendar, so I'm not sure why the dates show as null with some selections and don't appear for others. Any help appreciated.

jakebarr98_0-1683023673987.png

jakebarr98_1-1683023674001.png

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Would need more information to answer the question fully. But with the Calendar selector it works of the association of the selection made i.e. The is no data on them dates for the dimensions selected thus grey.  Tables can be set up to show nulls and ignore selections so could be where they look different.

jakebarr98
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mark,

So I have a pivot table of Meter Name and DateID as rows, and time of day as columns. 

When nothing is filtered, the pivot table shows all dates, even when there is no data available (as 0s in the row)

jakebarr98_1-1683027221106.png

However when I filter on Account Number or Meter, the pivot table won't show the dates where there is no data. It just skips to the next date where data is available.

jakebarr98_0-1683027046131.png

I want to be able to show all dates when filtered, including those with no data in.