Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

Cannot custom tooltip on QS Desktop

Hi all,

I've already finished QCC course about customize tooltips and when I tried to test it on my QS Desktop, I couldn't find the "tooltip" section on "Aspect" menu.

I'm using May'22 Patch 1 Qlik Sense Desktop , and I've already load "My Analysis" app (downloaded from QCC course

What's happening?

Regards,

Alonso Torres

GestionPSD_1-1653996369421.png

GestionPSD_2-1653996420689.png

Labels (2)
8 Replies
Jack_Guo
Support
Support

hi @Gestion-PSD ,

I have tested in my Qlik Sense Desktop May 2022, it does have Tooltip option under the Appearance menu(for you it's Aspect menu).  The Tooltip is the last option, next to Y-axis(for you it's Eje Y).

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, Jack.

Thanks for your reply, but I still have the issue.

I've tested all available charts on my QS Desktop and tooltip menu doesn't appears.

I've also tried on a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows (May'22 patch 1) node we have and the same result: tooltip menu doesn't appears.

Best regards,

Alonso Torres.

Jack_Guo
Support
Support

@Gestion-PSD ,

What do you see if you expend the "Informacion Sobre..."?

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Nothing at all.

This menu is empty, when it appears (not all visualizations have info menu). Both in Desktop and Enterprise.

Regards,

Alonso Torres.

Jack_Guo
Support
Support

This is what I see in my environment

tooltip.JPG

Jack_Guo
Support
Support

You may try this if you are using Chrome.

The fix for Chrome is:

1. Enter chrome://flags/ in the address bar.

2. Locate the "Touch Events API" setting and set to Disable. (Unless you are truly on a touch device).

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

This flag doesn't exists on my Chrome:

GestionPSD_0-1654151909297.png

I also try on Edge and Firefox (most recent versions of all 3 navigators) and Tooltip menu stills missing.

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello all,

I don't have recieve an aswer, and the wrong behavior is now on our Qlik Sense Enterprise environment, I'm going to scalate this issue to Support.

Regards,

Alonso Torres.