cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danaleota1
Creator
Creator

Color Conditioning for missing values

Hello I have a pivot table the takes an accumulative sum in the measures.  I recently had missing data but was able to pull the previous days values where there was previously nulls and its working fine.  Using the sum({0} 0)

However when I try to apply the same expression in my conditional formatting the color expression ignores those values that were "missing" but now returning the previous days values.  This is what I have for my color expression.  Any help would be great.  Thanks. 

=if((RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} [SL1]) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))/
RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} INTSANS) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))) < '80.00%' and SLA = '80%', '#c2343a',
if((RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} [SL1]) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))/
RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} INTSANS) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))) < '78.00%' and INSTITUTIONAME = 'VSECU', '#c2343a',
if((RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} [SL1]) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))/
RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} INTSANS) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))) < '75.00%' and SLA = '75%', '#c2343a',
RangeSum(Before(Sum({< IsCurrentMTD = {'1'} >} INTSANS) + sum({1} '0'), 0, ColumnNo()))) < '70.00%' and SLA = '70%', '#c2343a', 'black'))))

0 Replies