cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenT
Contributor
Contributor

Concatenate

Can someone tell me why the the table fields do not show up in data manager the moment I select the option concatenate? Even if I am selecting the table, Qlik behaves like I have not selected any table. I have run the data script and load data options but still no luck. If I select on of the other tables then there is no issue. It seems Qlik has an issue with this table but I cannot think what.  

2 Replies
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Concatenate operation is to concatenate 2 similar tables and form a single table. so if you are thinking to do this operation then you have to select another table that you want it to get merged.

-Celambarasan

StephenT
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Celambarasan,

I don't think you understood the question. I am familiar with using the concatenate feature. The problem I am having is when using this feature it does not recognise the table. Example if I select the table in data manager I see the fields for that table below. But if I then select concatenate the fields disappears. The same said if I select the feature concatenate first and then the table, no fields show up. It is like concatenate feature does not see the table. You can see in the picture I attached that I have selected the table when using the concatenate feature but it is not showing any fields.