Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
langelwong
Partner - Contributor III

Count Avg in Pivot table

Hello,

Im trying to make a pivot table with a calculated field that shows the count when an avg get more than 100%. But i cant get the correct values.

Capture.PNG

The expression I used is :

if(SecondaryDimensionality()=0,
count({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}
Aggr(if(
Num(Alt(avg({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')>=1,1,0)
, CODPERIODO)),
CHR(9679)&' '& Num(Alt(avg({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')&' ')

Any ideas?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
langelwong
Author

So I solved it by correcing the order from the aggr

somthing like this

sum(
Aggr(
if(
Num(Alt(avg(RESULTADO),0),'#,##0%')>=1,1,0)
,CODPERIODO)
),
CHR(9679)&' '& Num(Alt(avg(RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')&' ')

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way

Count((if(SecondaryDimensionality()=0,
count({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}
Aggr(if(
Num(Alt(avg({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')>=1,1,0)
, CODPERIODO)),
CHR(9679)&' '& Num(Alt(avg({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')&' '))>=Num(100, '#,#0%'))

Or

Use, Aggregation to all fields like

Count(Aggr(if(SecondaryDimensionality()=0,
Aggr(if(
, CODPERIODO)),
CHR(9679)&' '& Num(Alt(avg({<ETIQUETA={'%','% Cumpl.','Parti.'},CANAL={'02. Red Agencia'},NIVEL={'01. Área'},PERIODO={'MENSUAL'}>}RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')&' '), Dim1, Dim2)>=Num(100, '#,#0%'))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
langelwong
Author

I tried the first way but I can't be a nested aggregation 

and the second way turns all my values to 0.

langelwong
Author

So I solved it by correcing the order from the aggr

somthing like this

sum(
Aggr(
if(
Num(Alt(avg(RESULTADO),0),'#,##0%')>=1,1,0)
,CODPERIODO)
),
CHR(9679)&' '& Num(Alt(avg(RESULTADO),''),'#,##0%')&' ')