Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AVER88
Contributor II
Contributor II

Creating percentage (count) of total calculations, in a table

Hi!

I am trying to create some calculations that show me the percent of total for a specific type of meeting. 
I have illustrated what I need in paint, take look at the attached screenshot.
The calculations to the right with % are the ones that I want to calculate. How do I go about?

Kind regards
AV 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

You can create 4 individual measures which follow like:

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'e-mail'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'Face to Face'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'One to One'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'Telephone'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Edit:

If you may want to keep the 'Type of Meeting' dimension in the table, you need to add THIS.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

You can create 4 individual measures which follow like:

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'e-mail'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'Face to Face'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'One to One'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Count({<[Type of Meeting]={'Telephone'}>} [Total Meetings])/ Count(Total <Account> [Total Meetings])

Edit:

If you may want to keep the 'Type of Meeting' dimension in the table, you need to add THIS.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

AVER88
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Fantastic! It worked just amazing. Thank you very much!!