Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuanMu
Contributor III
Contributor III

Customize colors and data

Hi All,

I need your help to solve two issues, I would like to show the same data in two different graphics. The same graphics contains the real values but the wrong colours and the second graphics has the correct colours but the wrong data.
Please could you help me. How can I deffine colours in the first graphics, the data are created with a master items.
In the second graphic I can show the corrects colours but I don't know how show the real values, the value "20" it's an example.

Best regards,
Juan Muñoz.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eliran
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Juan,

It's okay, we all start from somewhere.

As for the second graph, just copy paste the pie chart, and convert it to bar chart.

You don't need to add specific measure for each of them, it does that automaticaly.

If for some reason, you need these expressions as seprate calculations, you can use the following for example

count(
if(((rangemax (Fecha_Replan,Fecha_Replan2,Fecha_Replan3,Fecha_Replan4)-Fecha_Reco)/30.5)>18,
Id_Reco))

I think that answers your question.

Regards,

Eliran.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
eliran
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Juan,

I'm not really sure what you did in your app.

All the master items (expressions0 you created will result in the value of 20, I'm not quite sure what you wanted to achieve.

As for the dimension, please see attached, You need to edit the dimension in the master items, and go for value colors, and there you can define a default for each of the values.

By the way, it's not best practice to have a calculated dimension.

If you can elaborate more on the need in the second graph, I might help you as well.

Regards,

Eliran.

JuanMu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Eliran,
Many thanks by your help, I'm very noob with the Qlik Sense program and I had not see the value options color in the dimension 😞
For the secon graph I would like to represent the same values that the first graph automatly, but since I don't know how to do it, I seleted all the values to the same value 20, I can select the value to 287, 34, 31, 26, 12, 5 manualy, but the question is How can I add the formule for to aumaticaly calculate the values in the second graph?.

Best regards,

Juan Muñoz.

eliran
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Juan,

It's okay, we all start from somewhere.

As for the second graph, just copy paste the pie chart, and convert it to bar chart.

You don't need to add specific measure for each of them, it does that automaticaly.

If for some reason, you need these expressions as seprate calculations, you can use the following for example

count(
if(((rangemax (Fecha_Replan,Fecha_Replan2,Fecha_Replan3,Fecha_Replan4)-Fecha_Reco)/30.5)>18,
Id_Reco))

I think that answers your question.

Regards,

Eliran.

JuanMu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Eliran,
Like all good solutions, easy and simple 🙂
Many thanks,
Juan Muñoz.