Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogerG
Creator
Creator

Display 1 barchart per survey question with percent complete

Hello all,

Thanks to @rwunderlich  first for this example.  however I am looking to display one barchart per question, with it's associated Percentage of the response for that question.

I have tried to change the Expression for Set Analysis, but failed, I have tried to modify the dimension to a calculated dimension of Question = "Q1" no luck

any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
7 Replies
RogerG
Creator
Creator
Author

I have another catch, the answers are not the same per question, attached is a modified app

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think I would use a barchart with trellising. See attached. 

-Rob

RogerG
Creator
Creator
Author

I really like this solution, but is there a way to not show values on the graph which don't pertain to the particular question?  My issue is I have questions with a variety of answers.

so these should not be there 

RogerG_0-1650506207378.png

Shalom
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello RogerG,

You can try if loop for Q1 in the calculated dimension as below: 

=if(Question = 'Q1', Question)

Similarly you can have a bar chart for each question.

Shalom_0-1650511243336.png

Thanks & Regards

Shalom Daniel

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It appears that Trellis forces each chart to have symmetric dimension values. So not a good solution in your case.

-Rob

RogerG
Creator
Creator
Author

I did try a separate barchart for each one, however I could not get the data to segregate unless I pivot the data.  I didn't want to do that because I want to select an answer and see all the questions related to that answer.  

RogerG
Creator
Creator
Author

The separate barcharts was my original idea, but I could not get it to separate or calculate properly

I am not an expert developer 🙂

Thanks