Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SVE_Nerrys
Contributor
Contributor

Display all values on the x-axis

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for your help on the following topic:

In my application I load a table called MILESTONES which contains a list of milestones :fields are Milestone_Name, Milestone_ID, Milestone_Category and target_date
Based on the min(target_date) and the max(target_date) I generated a CALENDAR table containing all the possible dates between those two values and for each date the associated target_month_year and the target_year

Then I created a bar chart with the following caracteristics:

• Dimension : target_month_year
  • Alternative dimension : target_date
  • Alternative dimension : target_year
  • Measure: count(milestone_ID)

The result is shown below: the months with no value still appear on the x-axis --> good !

2020-03-27_19-46-46.png

If I select a specific month (let's say Nov-2013) and change the dimension to target_date, then save as above: the dates with no value still appear on the x-axis, I have the 30 days of november --> good !

My problem is that if I select some values on any field to filter the data (let's say I filter on the value 'Category A' in my Milestone_Category field) then the bar chart will only display the dates having a value on the x-axis: the dates with no value do not appear anymore

I would like to still have the 30 dates of November (not all the dates from my calendar) because I first filtered on the target_month = 'Nov-2013'

Would somebody have a solution for that ?

Thanks in advance

0 Replies