Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kobidaniel112
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Error code -2

Hi,

I have a multi node environment (3 Servers) with QlikSense June 2020 Patch 2.

lately after the upgrade to june 2020 i started getting this annoying error below 

"ErrorCode.-2" .

it's happening on 2 app i have (out of 100 i have on my environment), inconstantly, sometimes  i won't get it for days but sometimes i will get it everytime i open the app.

I didn't find anything unique on the logs..does anyone know how can i fix that? 

Although the error message is harmless, and after hitting the "close" button the app refreshes and everything is ok - it's very frustrating.

Thanks

kobidaniel112_0-1606902679016.png

Labels (1)
3 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @kobidaniel112 

By any chance have you noticed any pattern when you see the error? 

Does it occur after an specific selection?

Do you have any third party extensions, if so, if you remove them do you still see the error?

Have you seen if you have any obsolete objects in your app? for example qlik-show-hide-container is a deprecated object.

Are you able to reproduce with a simple app/mashup?

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
prashanthi_gn
Contributor III
Contributor III

I see that Error 5 time in one of the app today. we are using viz lib extension. 

But i noticed if i select any filter before its being loaded, I'm getting that error

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @prashanthi_gn 

Correct me if I'm wrong, is the filter a vizlib extension?

Have you tried to remove the vizlib extension and see if the issue disappear?

Could it be possible to add some code in your mashup to catch the error and verify what is the object that is causing the issue?

Kind regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm