Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adimiz123
Creator
Creator

Execute statement is not working on Qlik Sense server

HI All, 
I have read everything that has been written on the subject in previous posts. Still unable to run the EXECUTE statement on Qlik Sense Server (on desktop is working).

I get a massage "EXECUTE statement not available in this script mode"

I try to run settlement like - Execute cmd.exe /C Move "$(SourcePath)" "$(DestinationPath)"; 

also added StandardReload=0 , OverrideScriptSecurity=1  to file-  Settings.ini and refresh engine , I tried together and also separately

Nothing has helped so far...  

I would appreciate tips on how to solve this

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

for editing the setting.ini file, you need to stop all services on the QlikSense server

make the changes in setting.ini and then restart all services for the changes to take effect

also disable standard mode in QMC >> engines

look at the advanced setting section

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/February2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

for editing the setting.ini file, you need to stop all services on the QlikSense server

make the changes in setting.ini and then restart all services for the changes to take effect

also disable standard mode in QMC >> engines

look at the advanced setting section

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/February2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
adimiz123
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks, it's work