cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freceena
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filtering of imported date from sharepoint in qliksense

Data imported from sharepoint to qliksense is in the format "2020-08-30T18:30:00Z". And I want to filter out the columns based on the month(2020-Aug). I have converted the date format "2020-08-30T18:30:00Z" to "31/08/2020" using the expression:

=Date(ConvertToLocalTime([REPORTED_x0020_DATE],'New Delhi'),'DD/MM/YYYY')

In filterpane, given expression is : 

=[REPORTED_x0020_DATE.autoCalendar.YearMonth]

The problem I am facing is that after conversion the dates are just previous to the dates in sharepoint. So that, result am getting after filtering is not right.

Could anyone please help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

You may need to use Date(FLOOR.... to cut out the time completely after you've converted time zones. Because although you are showing date only in format the timestamp could still be there. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/Gener...

You show the expression to convert to local time but I don't know if you are saving that as a new field name, or saving it as the old field name which is what the Derived auto calendar stuff is using. That may be the issue if you mean that you have some cases where the auto calendar Y/M is showing a view values on the wrong side of it.