Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AjjuSid
Contributor III
Contributor III

Find a paticular field in all the Prod Apps

Hi All, 

I have a situation, where the Source team is changing the Business logic for one of the Measures (XYZ). My requirement is to find out all the Qlik Apps in Prod Server that are using this particular measure. 

Is any way I could be able to list all the applications using the XYZ measure. I tried the Global Search option for Each And Every Application, but it didn't help as it was not showing the measure being used.

I have almost 50-60 Qlik Sense Applications, I am looking for a way, method to achieve this.  I hope the experts have faced a similar kind of requirement which they can help me out.

Thanks again for your help. 

@

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

Take a look on the QSDA Pro - EasyQlik.

- Marcus

AjjuSid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@marcus_sommer  Thank you for your reply. 

But the trial version of QSDA PRO has an object limit of 100 objects.

marcus_sommer

You could look if you find anywhere an older release of the document analyzer app before it became QSDA. AFAIK there was not such limitation whereby it could be that this release may not properly work with newer release of Sense. I don't know the conditions of the QSDA but I could imagine that it is well-invested money - especially in the long-term because there will be always similar tasks.

Beside this you may look for other governance tools which may also provide similar features.

- Marcus

AjjuSid
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks ! Sure will have a look into it.