Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshay_chavan
Contributor II
Contributor II

How To Hide Column in Qlik Sense Straight Table

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good!!

I need a help of you on a following point.

I am having following straight table in Qlik sense,

Dim Dim Measure
A B C
2021 abc 1
2020 xyz 1
2022 mno 0

I want to hide the A and C column and only wanted to show the B column which having the '1' value in column C.

but when I hide column C it shows the all the rows of column B which having '0' also.

Column C is calculated measure on front end and also column B is calculated dim on front end.

How I can achieve this scenario in Qlik sense.

Kindly please provide the solution on it else if you have any alternative to do this, please share it here.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Chavan

Qlik Sense Business 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AJ_Ruggiero
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @akshay_chavan ,

Unfortunately, Qlik Sense does not have the "hide column" functionality. However, there are some extensions that allow you to hide columns, but only on regular tables.

For example, VizLib has one:

https://community.vizlib.com/support/solutions/articles/35000107234-vizlib-table-properties-data-and...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AJ_Ruggiero
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @akshay_chavan ,

Unfortunately, Qlik Sense does not have the "hide column" functionality. However, there are some extensions that allow you to hide columns, but only on regular tables.

For example, VizLib has one:

https://community.vizlib.com/support/solutions/articles/35000107234-vizlib-table-properties-data-and...

McDonald-1022
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes it is possible. Click on the field, go to Presentation, go to Show Column If, then in the expression, find a field that exists and set to a result that will never show. For Example [Flag]='Show'