Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kranty
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to keep vizlib line graph to show all 12 months even when one month and year selected using filter pane

Hi,

I am using Vizlib  line graph which shows 12 month data usage - Here i used datausage of 2 types in the y-axis as measures and the month as dimension in x-axis. I also used vizlib filter selector for month and year . Everything works correctly when I do not have a month selected - all 12 months shows exact scale values but when I select a month, the line graph filters only shows two dots for that month. How do I have the line graph not filter and continue to show all 12 months based on the month/year selected?

Can anyone suggest me how to proceed further.

I attached the photos to show what I am explaining.

Kranty_0-1651738247351.png

Kranty_2-1651738652992.png

Thank you for the help

Labels (2)
3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You should take a look at Set Analysis in order to make expressions ignore or change selections.

Set Analysis 

vish123
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Kranty,

In your above chart expression include month , year dimensions as below. So that it will ignore your filter selections.

for ex: sum ({<Month=,Year=>} sales).

Please mark this as a solution if it helps. So that other people can refer.

Kranty
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi vish123,

Thank you for the reply.

As mentioned earlier i have taken 1 dimension in x-axis as month and 2 measures in y-axis as dailycost,sales.

for ex: sum ({<Month=,Year=>} sales).

I am trying to use the provided example as sum({<smpt_month=,smpt_year=>}sales). but it is not working. Could you please help me any other formula using set expression.