Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kranty
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to keep vizlib line graph to show all 12 months even when one month and year selected using filter pane

Hi,

I am using Vizlib  line graph which shows 12 month data usage - Here i used datausage of 2 types in the y-axis as measures and the month as dimension in x-axis. I also used vizlib filter selector for month and year . Everything works correctly when I do not have a month selected - all 12 months shows exact scale values but when I select a month, the line graph filters only shows two dots for that month. How do I have the line graph not filter and continue to show all 12 months based on the month/year selected?

Can anyone suggest me how to proceed further.

I attached the photos to show what I am explaining.

Kranty_0-1651738247351.png

Kranty_2-1651738652992.png

Thank you for the help

Labels (2)
3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You should take a look at Set Analysis in order to make expressions ignore or change selections.

Set Analysis 

vish123
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Kranty,

In your above chart expression include month , year dimensions as below. So that it will ignore your filter selections.

for ex: sum ({<Month=,Year=>} sales).

Please mark this as a solution if it helps. So that other people can refer.

Kranty
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi vish123,

Thank you for the reply.

As mentioned earlier i have taken 1 dimension in x-axis as month and 2 measures in y-axis as dailycost,sales.

for ex: sum ({<Month=,Year=>} sales).

I am trying to use the provided example as sum({<smpt_month=,smpt_year=>}sales). but it is not working. Could you please help me any other formula using set expression.