Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to remove dash ('-') from Pivote table?

Hi All,

The user has asked to remove (user wants blank) the dash ('-') from the  following Pivote table. The Pivote table shows the first call, last call and the working duration, and these 3 columns are repeated for the entire month. The table shows '-' for all the 3 columns for a particular day if the user is absent for the day. Please provide any solution to remove the '-' from the Pivote table.

clipboard_image_1.png

I tried, alt, isnull, if conditions, but all these did not work!

Thanks in Advance!

Madhab SIkder

5 Replies
mahaveerbiraj
Creator II
Creator II

Hi 

use like below .

alt(your expression,'') 

for example : alt(1/0,'')

Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, it doesn't work!

mahaveerbiraj
Creator II
Creator II

please attach your qvf or send your expression 

Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Mahaveer,

Thanks for your activeness to resolve the issue. Today my user id got expired, so I am not able to login to my qliksense. It will take 1 day to re-activate id, once I get access, I will share the qvf.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhab Sikder

Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Mahaveer,

The qvf file is very big. I am not able to upload it.

The field is for the

First call: 'Min([Start Time])',

Last call is "Max ({<[PDA Visits]-={''},[Sig Count]-={''}>+<Sig-={''}>}[End Time])" and for

Working day: Max ({<[PDA Visits]-={''},[Sig Count]-={''}>+<Sig-={''}>}[End Time])-Min ({<[PDA Visits]-={''},[Sig Count]-={''}>+<Sig-={''}>}[Start Time])

If there is null value it automatically takes 0. But think is that, if there is no data for a particular day, then it comes as '-'. As far as I know, any function will work on some values(either 0/null/ values, here in my case there is no records, so by default qliksense gives '-'.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhab Sikder