Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FBittenc
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I would like to know if it is possible when hover the mouse on the tab of sheet, show the entire name.

Eg. I have a 7sheet/ tab called Performance indicator, because of the size of the tab just appears the name, Performance, I would to apply when we hover the mouse on the sheet tab shows the whole sentence. Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
deepanshuSh
Creator III
Creator III

Currently this is not possible for buttons and KPI, however you can do the workaround using label. The tooltip feature is available in bar charts and other kinds of charts. If your customer permits you can use the addons/extensions for the same. 

Trial and error is the key to get unexpected results.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
deepanshuSh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, You query is not clear, do you want to create a tool tip for the objects, which you can do by editing the properties of the KPI or button, but for sheet present in an app, I am not sure what exactly you are trying to achieve here. 

FBittenc
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

FBittenc_0-1664263340184.png

Thanks for replying, it's a simple question, I would like to hover the mouse on the buttons above and show the whole name of the button, like in performance that we doesn't have enough space to see the whole sentence. 

Regards,

Fernando Bitt

deepanshuSh
Creator III
Creator III

Currently this is not possible for buttons and KPI, however you can do the workaround using label. The tooltip feature is available in bar charts and other kinds of charts. If your customer permits you can use the addons/extensions for the same.