cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg_Oliven
Partner - Contributor III

Missing Alternative Dimension and Alternative Measure selector arrow and Title

Since upgrading to April 2020, some, but not all, of my bar charts no longer properly show the arrow selector for choosing alternative dimensions (in the Title). Has anyone else seen this? The arrow and title are either missing altogether, or a strange version of the arrow is there without the title.

I submitted it to support as well. Any workarounds?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
naylintun
Contributor
Contributor

Has the issue been resolved?  I upgraded to June 2020 and the same thing is happening.  Some charts have missing arrow and the labels are not fully shown.

naylintun
Contributor
Contributor

A quick update on this issue.  I rolled back one of our servers to Feb 2020 and the issue has gone away on the same app.

I then roll forward one of our test servers to June 2020 and the same app that was fine before the upgrade has now got the issue.

Then I exported the same app from test with the issue to Prod (Feb 2020) and the field names and little arrows are displaying properly.  So it is definitely something to do with the new version.

I was going to upgrade to April 2020 but after seeing your post have gone back to Feb 2020.

Greg_Oliven
Author

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Support was very responsive on this, and I believe I started seeing resolution with patches to the June 2020 release, with full resolution by the September 2020 release.