Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foxwhite
Contributor II
Contributor II

Modify color and style CSS of header filter pane

Hello, 

I would like to modify the color and the Police of the header of a Filter pane. I am using the multi KPI method where I insert the code in the CSS section.

But I am having a hard time to modify the color of the header of a filter pane. I am using this code :

.qv-object-title .qvt-visualization-title

{
color: rgb(102,160,15)!important;
}

I have tried differents possibilties but It's doesn't work. 

foxwhite_1-1651933487988.png

So, I am not sure it's possible to change the color of the filter pane's header. 

Moreover my knowledge in web dev is very limited.

If you could help me to solve this issue it would be nice of you. 

Thanks.

ps : I am using qlik sense cloud

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @foxwhite, if you want to use CSS you can try something like this:

.qv-object-title-text {
}

Notice that this will change the title color of all visualizations (so not only the filters' one) as the class is common to all titles. Instead, you could edit the JSON properties for the list box object in the theme.json file, using something like this:

"listBox": {
 "backgroundColor": "#ffffff",
 "title": {
   "main": {
     "color": "#000000",
     "fontSize": "10px",
     "fontFamily": "sans-serif"
   }
 },
 "content": {
   "fontSize": "12px",
 }
}

If you want a full guide on how to develop a custom theme have a look here: Getting started building custom themes

And specifically, have a look here for the editable JSON properties (including the ones for list boxes and filter panes): Custom theme JSON properties

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @foxwhite, if you want to use CSS you can try something like this:

.qv-object-title-text {
}

Notice that this will change the title color of all visualizations (so not only the filters' one) as the class is common to all titles. Instead, you could edit the JSON properties for the list box object in the theme.json file, using something like this:

"listBox": {
 "backgroundColor": "#ffffff",
 "title": {
   "main": {
     "fontSize": "10px",
   }
 },
 "content": {
   "fontSize": "12px",
 }
}

If you want a full guide on how to develop a custom theme have a look here: Getting started building custom themes

And specifically, have a look here for the editable JSON properties (including the ones for list boxes and filter panes): Custom theme JSON properties

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
mattphillip
Creator II
Creator II

This is great. Thanks for the solution, I was trying to do the same thing, however I'd like to take it further. I've attached a picture. I have a collapsed filter pane object with multiple dimension and whilst I can colour the titles and backgrounds when expanded, I'd like to colour them when collapsed. Do you have any suggestions on how to do so?

I found some code relevant to the object, however, the background colour code was transparent, which I believe refers to the bottom part only. I'd like to colour behind the text also.

Would you have any suggestions? Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt