cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evan0211
Creator
Creator

Need to show only the negative values in a bar chart

I am calculating the difference between two dates and need to graph on a bar chart only the dates that have a value less than 0 (these are the dates that were not delivered by the need by date)

To calculate the difference, I am doing this:

Sum(Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([DeliveryDate])

I have set up a bar chart with the dimension [ID] and the measure  is Sum(Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([DeliveryDate]).

This shows me a graph of all of the date differences, both positive, negative, and zero (arrived on the need by date).  What I need to show is only the negatives.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Sum({<ID={"=Len(Sum(Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([DeliveryDate]))<=0"}>}Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([DeliveryDate])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Sum({<ID={"=Len(Sum(Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([DeliveryDate]))<=0"}>}Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([DeliveryDate])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Evan0211
Creator
Creator
Author

In my expression for the ID dimension, I have updated the code to this but it says it is invalid, though the expression shows as OK

=if(

Sum(Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([Delivery Date])) <0

,[ID])

In my head, this would only show the IDs that have a result less than 0 but it is not working.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Aggregated data not allowed in dimension, Instead you can try this

=if(

Aggr(Sum(Date([Projected Need Date]) - Date([Delivery Date])),ID) <0

,[ID])