Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salenddutt
Contributor
Contributor

Pivot Table - How to Filter and Calculate Percentage on New Column

Hi,

I am new a new user of QlikSense. The pivot table below shows the total count by business area on column1. I need to filter Column2  to show only distinct "Justified" items (currently it displays all items).  Please assist with the following questions:

1) How can I modify the expression count ([Overall Justified Indicator]) to display only the count for Justified items?

2) How can I create column 3 and then add an expression on this column to calculate percentage of Justified Items: (Justified  /  Business Area)

Thanks so much!

3 Replies
danielrogra
Creator
Creator

Hi Salend

1) How can I modify the expression count ([Overall Justified Indicator]) to display only the count for Justified items?-->Using set analysis as follows: count ({<items = {'Item1Name','Item2Name'}>} [Overall Justified Indicator])

2) How can I create column 3 and then add an expression on this column to calculate percentage of Justified Items: (Justified  /  Business Area)-->Just as follows:  count ({<items = {'Item1Name','Item2Name'}>} [Overall Justified Indicator]) / count([Business Area])

Hope it helps

Regards

Daniel

salenddutt
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Tried the following on question 1 and got the error message below on the expression. Not sure where the error is , please assist. Thanks!

danielrogra
Creator
Creator

Try with , instead of . between Item1 and Item 2

Regards