Qlik Community

Ask a Question

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Support Cases coming to Qlik Community Oct. 4! Start chats, open cases, explore resources: READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salenddutt
Contributor
Contributor

Pivot Table - How to Filter and Calculate Percentage on New Column

Hi,

I am new a new user of QlikSense. The pivot table below shows the total count by business area on column1. I need to filter Column2  to show only distinct "Justified" items (currently it displays all items).  Please assist with the following questions:

1) How can I modify the expression count ([Overall Justified Indicator]) to display only the count for Justified items?

2) How can I create column 3 and then add an expression on this column to calculate percentage of Justified Items: (Justified  /  Business Area)

Thanks so much!

3 Replies
danielrogra
Creator
Creator

Hi Salend

1) How can I modify the expression count ([Overall Justified Indicator]) to display only the count for Justified items?-->Using set analysis as follows: count ({<items = {'Item1Name','Item2Name'}>} [Overall Justified Indicator])

2) How can I create column 3 and then add an expression on this column to calculate percentage of Justified Items: (Justified  /  Business Area)-->Just as follows:  count ({<items = {'Item1Name','Item2Name'}>} [Overall Justified Indicator]) / count([Business Area])

Hope it helps

Regards

Daniel

salenddutt
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Tried the following on question 1 and got the error message below on the expression. Not sure where the error is , please assist. Thanks!

danielrogra
Creator
Creator

Try with , instead of . between Item1 and Item 2

Regards